My life with Bean and Sprout and the craziness that transpires.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Life Imitating Art
this is a picture that bean made on friday. it is about her and adam going to the apple orchard. it is a sunny day (the sun is between the trees... there is a sun with lines coming out from it and just above that is the sun's friend. he he! i love it!) she is the pink figure on the left, adam is the pink figure on the right. it may be my all time favorite craft by bean. (i mean seriously, how cute is this??)
(oh, the thing on the ground that looks like a blue sun... that is "where the sun goes to bed" according to bean.)
so when we went to the apple orchard on saturday i was surprised at how realistic her rendering actually was. it was a sunny day. bean was on the left, adam on the right. and they were surrounded by apple trees.
of course there was a difference. if you look at the picture she made you will see a figure on top of the tree on the left. according to bean that is matthew, he climbed the tree and is being naughty. i'm 100% certain that did NOT happen in real life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thank GOODNESS Matt didn't climb the tree.... lol
That was so much fun! We hope you had fun, too! :)
Her project is so cuuuute! I would frame it and put it up...or use the framed pic and make it into a serving tray....ooooo, there are so many things you could do with it.....
This little piece of art is a keeper!
Wow, Bean can foretell the future! Pretty nifty trick. I love this - especially naughty Matt. ROFL!
Hands as trees - you are so clever!
P.S. You have apple orchards there...I am jealous.
She can forsee the future AND put together a mean craft project? She is seriously talented, that Bean!
This is quite good. Are you going to frame it? I would!
You framed that one, right! It's awesome.
I haven't been diligent enough with Harrison lately in the craft department. Gotta get busy.
I wish the BA loved craft like I do but I still have a trunk full of craft like this . You need to write out the story and stick it to the back with the date. I find that you forget things so quickly....
Post a Comment