My life with Bean and Sprout and the craziness that transpires.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Weekend Funny
she picked out her clothes and dressed herself today....(she has two different sandals on and they are both "right" sandals. hmmmm. does anyone know where the "lefts" are?? he he!)
Nadia has the same little heart skirt...and she has the same fasion sense. She often picks out her own clothes these days (I'm just not willing to fight that battle!) and she looks a lot like Bean here!
3 comments:
Nadia has the same little heart skirt...and she has the same fasion sense. She often picks out her own clothes these days (I'm just not willing to fight that battle!) and she looks a lot like Bean here!
She's fashion independent and I think that's FABULOUS! ;)
That girl has a wicked awesome fashion sense. And I hope that she offers lessons -- I could certainly use a few!
Post a Comment