"mother, get me outta here!!!!"
no big deal, i don't think bean loved her first leaf experience either. he'll like it better next year when he knows what the heck is going on! :) but really, he did kinda enjoy it for a little bit.
no really, he did! he is going through a phase where he sticks his tongue out when he smiles!
if you want to see anymore "best shots" don't forget to stop by tracey's! have a great monday, everyone!
if you want to see anymore "best shots" don't forget to stop by tracey's! have a great monday, everyone!
11 comments:
ha ha ha those are GREAT! :)
Oh goodness, those expressions kill me! Such a funny little guy. I love his "suspicious" look, bubbles and all.
You know, leaves here are still totally green and on the trees. Not surprising tho since it's still in the 90s. Sigh
That is hilarious. I love your commentary on all the photos. Good way to start off my Monday.
These are all just precious. I do love his eyes in the "suspicious" one though!
That Sprout sure is growing! ; )
Those are all so sweet. I think the last one is my favorite!
OH those are so..so..adorable! What a great scrapbook page they would make!
How cute! what a great story. I love the second to the last shot.
Man, he is getting big!
He is so darn cute! I can't believe how much he's grown since I was "here" last.
I just love leaf pictures! And that shirt -- that is TOO CUTE!
Oh that tongue, that tongue hahahah
The upset face is so cute!
Post a Comment