so, when tracey mentioned having a "little perspective day" i knew bean would be up for taking pictures. BUT i didn't really want to see any more shots of the blankie. so i took her to the park and surprised her by giving her the camera once we were there. she was thrilled because she hadn't gotten to use it in a while. i said, "if you see something you want to take a picture of just tell me to stop." and off we walked.
some of her shots we quite lovely...
she said, "i took a picture of your legs!"
"you did?" i replied.
she has a huge smile on her face and says, "yes, i like them. they are pretty cute."
ok.......
what does your kid see when he/she looks through the camera??
8 comments:
ha haaaaa.... Your legs *are* pretty cute. ;) ;) ha ha ha.
Hey, kids are usually pretty honest, so if she says you've got cute legs, I'd take that as a big compliment. :)
Quite the little artist she is too. I love her landscape captures.
hey, cute legs, mama! Hehe! She's got a natural eye! I can't wait to get Nadia a camera for her birthday...
LOVE 'em all, but my fave has to be the third from the bottom...love the actual movement.
Happy Friday :)
Why is my head so white! Thats so cute. Although you do have cute legs ;), my favorite is the third from the bottom too!
Wow, They came out so nice! Yep, I definitely have to get Harrison out of the house with his camera!
When my kid looks through the camera she sees 14GB worth of photos! >:-(
I like the moving forest one particularly.
Fun pics!
Post a Comment