we went to the mall with
mommee and her boys this past week. (it was supposed to be the zoo but it rained!) they had a great time together! after lunch, bean shared the bench seat on our stroller with him and he shared his lemonade with her. it was sooooooo adorable and sweet. thank goodness i had my camera with me. this is definately my best shot of the week!

and a special bonus! the things that happen at the mall when you have to stop to feed baby sprout!
hmmmm, do you suppose that adam thinks that his little brother is trying to steal his girlfriend?? ;)

of course things only got "worse" when they saw that i had my camera out!! i think they are "posing" here....

eh, at least matt looks good, right? :)
don't forget to stop by
tracey's and see what everyone else was up to this past week!!
20 comments:
That last one is too cute! I love the "posing" shot on the couch. :) Great pictures.
How sweet? They look so cute all snuggled together and I love the last shot of them posing.
What a bunch of hams! I especially like the posing shot. They're showing their little personalities...so cute!
They are so sweet!!! I love all of your pics!
love the drink sharing capture -- it's so great to have your camera out for shots like that!
Adorable. I sure miss my kids. I wish they weren't so far away. Thanks so much for sharing these lovely pics with us!
What a sweetie to share that drink! But I think I like the second picture the best. It is so candid and they look like they are having so much fun.
That is one heck of a best shot. S-w-e-e-t!
Those are sooooo freakin' cute! Love the lemonade sharing and the posed shot! Adorable shots!
I think it looks even cuter in black and white...great shot!
Oh. My. It is the sweetest photo ever....almost as sweet as that lemonade I bet!
Oh I love the lemonade shot -- that is the cutest! And you're right...the older too were being hams for the camera, but that is a great shot of Mr. Matt!
I just love that first pic! What a collection of cuties....they could be on a "cute lil peeps" charm bracelet...
Tee hee...I could just see them bouncing around on a silver bracelet! Ba ha ha ha!!
haaaa...oh my. I've seen these photos, and of course I was there, but I am still laughing. That last one REALLY is their personalities... ha ha ha. Oh man. oh man. lol
Maybe someday you'll show that first one at their wedding! HA!
Gosh they're cute...
adorable. that top shot is priceless.
Oh MY GOSH! I think that is one of your ALL TIME BEST photos!! I love it!
But that last one is so cute too, just such a real moment.
Aw, young love. How sweet is that?!
LOL! Oh, the cuteness!
Awww they are so cute!
Post a Comment