i'll be ready as soon as i put this backpack on. hmmm. mommy, how exactly do you put this backpack on??
and then i packed the sprout into the car and we were off! she did very well. i walked her into the room and told her to go hang up her backpack. i handed the teacher the required "bag of clothes" (you know, i case of an accident). i called to bean. gave her a hug and kiss, told her i loved her, and sent her off to play with two other little girls in the classroom. then i hightailed it out of there! i stood in the hallway a little while to see if she was going to try to follow me. she didn't come out. so sprout and i headed on out to the parking lot. i hope she has a great day! i can't wait to hear about her day!!
7 comments:
Woo hoo!!! How did it feel just you and Sprout?
She looks so precious! :)
Woohoo! What a big little school girl! Can't wait to here about the first day. You know, I really don't feel too sad about it either...I know she LOVES it there and it's good for both of us!
she is so cute with the pigtails and huge backpack!
Yeah, Bean! Such a big girl (although she looks so little with that big 'ol backpack!!) - and Great Job, Mommy. I hope I can be like that next week!
yeah for Bean!! But I'm surprised she didn't tip over with the size of that backpack! LOL! (Was Sprout tucked in there?) Have a great weekend!
Just look at the excitement in those eyes!!
Look at that bag!!! It's as big as her! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment