saturday we went to the apple orchard with
mommee and her boys. we had a fabulous time- even though it was HOT. every year it gets hotter and hotter... what's up with that?!? anyways, here are my best
shots from our lovely day!

goodness an apple with "hair"!! ;)
bean thought this was the funniest thing!

look! i got a good one mama!

you simply must eat apples while you are picking them.
you
must! :)

sprout tried but with only two teeth he didn't get very far! ha!!
(he really was trying to chomp on that apple- no joke!)

it's time to go already?!?
we'll be back next year... promise! :)
want to see more best shots? head on over to
tracey's!
11 comments:
The apple with hair. ha ha ha. I loved that! :)
You got some good ones. I still can't believe how hard Sprout was trying to chomp into that apple!
Yum! I want to chomp on one of those apples. Wonderful captures of such a fun day :)
Happy Monday!
Apples are always tasty. Cute pictures at the orchard. :) And yes, I don't know what's up with the weather but it gets hotter all the time. I'm so glad fall is approaching quickly for us.
I love the apple with hair. That is great. It looks likeyou guys had a great time.
The hairy apple, that is too cute! These are ALL too cute! What a great day. I love Sprout's dedication to gumming that apple.
I love the one of Sprout trying to eat that apple. So sweet. Looks like great fun!
Oh those are FUN! I love the closeup of Bean eating the apple and the fact that Sprout got in on the fun, too!
He is getting so BIG! and Bean looks so much older, too!
I've loved seeing the differfent pics on both your blogs!
I love how Sprout tried to eat one. So cute!
Adorable photos from your outing! I LOVE that last one...her little glance back...precious!
Oh my gosh, what fun!! And all the photos were great, I don't have a favorite best shot myself.
but heck, for living in So. Cal, it's chilly around here. what's up with that?
That looks like so much fun! I have got to look around and see if there is an apple orchard around here to visit. Surely every city has one...right?!
Post a Comment