today is a big day i suppose. i have now been married for 10 years. 10 years........ i would post a picture but that was WAY before our digital days! ;)
10 years- damn, that makes me feel old!
i can't possibly be old enough to be married for 10 years, can i??
(of course i can, i'm 34 after all. but then again i have a hard time believing that too!)
(no we aren't doing anything fun or exciting... unless the husband is planing a surprise, which i doubt. his big idea is to rent a movie. oh well, i guess that is what happens when you have been married for 10 years!)
9 comments:
Happy Annivesary! 10 years is awesome. Enjoy your movie! ; )
Congratulations! And Happy Anniversary!
The happiest of anniversaries to you! 10 years is a great feat!
Happy 10 years! I need to have a talk with said Hubby. ;)
A full decade - wow! Congrats and happy anniversary!
Oh! How wonderful! Happy anniversary! Can't you scan a pic in? or put your negatives on cd and then slap them in the computer?
Congratulations! I got married at 34, apparently God needed me to wait for the perfect person for me.
You'll have to wait until December to find out how long we've been married! :)
Happy belated Anniversary.
Well congratulations anyway! Here's to 10 more! You were married on my dad's birthday! Good choice haha. I am so young. I have only been married for three years :-)*as if you are old*
Post a Comment