Great camera work Mum!! I remember the kids stripping all the baby tomatoes off a friend's bush, before they were ripe. They thought it was a great game and we took our eyes off them for just long enough for the destruction to be complete :-( Hopefully you'll have more tomatoes soon!!
6 comments:
yes...the waiting! it is so hard!! but it is worth it, right? at least you got ADORABLE photos!
Adam loves to pick ours too!! SO cute!
Good find! How cute!
Yeah! for fresh tomatoes! That is awesome. Our never worked this year.
Aww, I love the delight on her face. :)
Great camera work Mum!! I remember the kids stripping all the baby tomatoes off a friend's bush, before they were ripe. They thought it was a great game and we took our eyes off them for just long enough for the destruction to be complete :-( Hopefully you'll have more tomatoes soon!!
Post a Comment