My life with Bean and Sprout and the craziness that transpires.
How gorgeous! I'm usually not fond of orange, but these shots make me feel otherwise :)
These flowers are gorgeous! I can't believe that she grew those -- wow!
Wow! Those are beautiful! All of my flowers are gasping and wilting in the heat.
Beautiful! I love the shadows and the depth of the colors.
Those are fantastic! I love orange...and they are some terrificly orange babies!!
Pretty! The sun shining through them is lovely!
Pretty! You know, I used to not like the color orange, but lately I feel myself feeling more and more pulled to it. I love the light in the first one especially.
How pretty!!!
those are gorgeous! they are so perfect they almost look fake!
Those are beautiful! Do you know what kind of flowers they are. Love the vivid yellow!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How gorgeous! I'm usually not fond of orange, but these shots make me feel otherwise :)
These flowers are gorgeous! I can't believe that she grew those -- wow!
Wow! Those are beautiful! All of my flowers are gasping and wilting in the heat.
Beautiful! I love the shadows and the depth of the colors.
Those are fantastic! I love orange...and they are some terrificly orange babies!!
Pretty! The sun shining through them is lovely!
Pretty! You know, I used to not like the color orange, but lately I feel myself feeling more and more pulled to it. I love the light in the first one especially.
How pretty!!!
those are gorgeous! they are so perfect they almost look fake!
Those are beautiful! Do you know what kind of flowers they are. Love the vivid yellow!
Post a Comment