My life with Bean and Sprout and the craziness that transpires.
Saturday, August 09, 2008
Why did I not do this sooner??
she loves watermelon. why have i always cut it up for her? why have i never let her eat it the "right way"?? today i we remedied the situation.clearly it is better this way, is it not?? yummy!
i so dislike watermelon, but still buy it for the girls...so they don't grow up in therapy because I deprived them...so the less I can touch it...the better! :-)
4 comments:
hahaha cute!!!
YES, that is the best way to eat watermelon! I usually cut it up too, but nothing compares to straight off the rind.
N even takes it one step further, tho....LOL! http://momology.blogspot.com/2008/06/tutorial-how-to-eat-watermelom.html
Why is my daughter the ONLY child ni the world who doesn't like watermelon? I blame English summers....
i so dislike watermelon, but still buy it for the girls...so they don't grow up in therapy because I deprived them...so the less I can touch it...the better! :-)
Post a Comment