Monday, August 18, 2008

Best Shot Monday

these aren't fantastic pictures but they just tickle me and so they qualify as my best shot this monday. :)
bean was never all that into her glow worm that we (oh so originally) named "glowy". it still looks brand spankin' new for goodness sake! so we thought we'd let sprout try it out. i wish i would have gotten a picture of the look on his face the first time he made it glow. alarmed might be the best word to describe that expression. i did get shots of these expressions which are almost as good.
i guess we can say that he finds glowy to be... tasty? ;)
(hope that glow worms aren't hallucinogenic!! ha!)

mmmmm! deeee-licious!

visit tracey and check out all the other great shots this monday.

16 comments:

Melissa said...

That first one is hilarious! Yeah, watch out for those trippy glow worms, man.

Super cute.

Unknown said...

em never liked glo-worm either - i thought (think!) he is awesome - as does sprout, apparently!

my god...i've said it before, but he is so dang cute!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

LOL that first one is priceless. too cute. :)

Kara said...

The first one is super - oh how I loved glow worms when I was a kid....

Christina said...

You need to stop posting all these adorable baby pics...you're making me want a baby of my own!!!! We don't have a glo-worm - possibly the only baby toy we don't own!

Killlashandra said...

That second shot is too cute! What a wonderfully happy expression over glowy. I think those toys are too much fun and wish I'd gotten one for W.W. Although he likes his Mater nightlight just fine but still. Too sweet!

iMother2.0 said...

How AWESOME! Totally love them both, but super happy face in the second shot, wins me over.
I didn't know they still made Glow Worms! Cool!

Jen said...

My daughter never cared for her glow worm either. I love that first shot of sprout trying to eat the glow worm. So cute.

The Source said...

Oh those are so sweet!! I love them!

Rebekah said...

His reaction is about the same as Steven's was when he first got his glow worm :) Such cute pictures!!

I always turn it on at bed time and tuck it in with him, and now he really likes it. Fortunately, he isn't too attached because it's been sitting in the laundry for the past week!

Joanna said...

I love her eating his nose! Its great with the face lit up too. Way too cute.

natalie said...

this so reminds me of M's first Valentine's Day when H was trying to be sweet and put a pink bear in her bed and made the bear hold her special snugglies. She FLIPPED out, but quickly loved the bear.

Those are great pictures...hope you scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know they still made these! He really like it!!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

There's my little mon! What an adorable child.....and I do think that the only worms that create hallucinations are the ones found in tequila bottle!!!

Rose said...

LOL! He is so cute!! I love the glowworm, so would Harrison.

Kimberly said...

He is so dang cute. Hmm, maybe I should dig Bryce's glow worm out for Bryce. He never cared for his either.