this is the first time we took bean to watch a sun set. she was a little bored at times but found ways to occupy the time. "writing" her name in the sand with a stick, throwing rocks into the water, and of course running. my mom told her to look as the sun was finishing its decent. i turned to her and said, "looks like the sun is going into the water, doesn't it?" she looked up and smiled, "yeah, it does."* i smiled too. she briefly posed for a picture with me then ran off to walk back to the cottage with nana. sigh. why do these moments pass by so quickly?
don't forget to check out the rest of the best shots over at tracey's!!
*note: later daddy asked her if the sun really goes into the water and she looked at him like he was nuts and said, "no daddy. it just looks that way." :)
15 comments:
That is a beautiful photo. I love how she has her arms out and the sun is setting in the background. Very sweet.
What a gorgeous, peaceful shot. Don't you wish you could just bottle those moments!?
Great photo!! :)
"no daddy. it just looks that way."
Awwwwwww!
What a super sweet shot. So serene.
That shot is just gorgeous! I hope it gets framed...it is totally frame worthy!
That is a gorgeous shot!
Sunsets are the best~ What a special memory!
I love it too. It looks so peaceful....tiptoeing on the beach all alone!
So beautiful. I love it - the simple joy of playing in the sand with such a glorious sunset illuminating it all.
mmm....gorgeous. makes me wish i were at the beach right now!
I agree with jen....this is a beautiful photo...so peaceful....
Who cares if it's not from this week! It's beautiful!
That really is a best shot...but not for the week, maybe for the YEAR! Gorgeous moment and gorgeous capture.
Just beautiful. What a wonderful memory and photo!
This might be my favorite shot of yours. Ever.
*sigh* Alone on a gorgeous beach with a sunset.
It is perfect.
beautiful! I love pics by the water!
Post a Comment