i'm sure a lot of you know that it is so hard to get two kids to look at you (and look good) when you are taking their pictures. so hard. bean and sprout were being so cute, until i got the camera out. then it got a little goofy!
here is a selection of what i got...

what kind of faces are those??

sprout seems to be a little concerned about something....

stop poking me, sis! that tickles!!

we'll try harder mom, promise! look we're being cute and innocent.... now.
6 comments:
N's here....she says "oh, that's a great baby! I want him!" and about Bean she says "she is a little girl like me, and so we are friends." :o)
They are both kind of looking at you! Funny!
Oh but they're lovely anyway! I can really 'see' how Sprout will look when he's older in these...
I just love those pics! They tell such a story!
Yeah, they are certainly bro & sis! I LOVE that third one where they are both smiling. So cute I could kiss them on my lap top! : )
Ha!!! I'd like to say it gets better with age.
Post a Comment