sprout experienced the beach for the first time this trip. he found the sand to be interesting.

mommy found that cleaning sand out of tiny, damp baby hands is impossible and it is inevitable that the sand will end up in the baby's mouth. it doesn't matter how careful you are. doesn't matter one bit!
he also found that it was a great place to take a nap.

bean went in the kayak with nana. she loved it!

she also loved taking walks on the beach with her nana. she likes to look along the edge of the water for "treasures". the water was quite rough this day and made looking for treasures very difficult! don't worry though, she came home with a collection of small shells, rocks and sea glass.

it was a lovely relaxing week for the whole family. the kids had a great time.

hopefully we will be able to fit the beach into our hectic schedules again next year!
4 comments:
I can't pick a faovrite pic...these are all SO great! What an awesome vacation!
I think I like the last photo, the best! Sibling love :)
That last photo is....just WOW! I'm glad you all had such a good time!
oh you must you must...just so we can see photos like these!!
That last one...wow
Post a Comment