just a few silly shots from my niece's birthday party this weekend. interestingly i got zero pictures of the birthday girl but i did get these of bean and my other niece wearing the eyeball glasses that came in the goody bags. i find them amusing- hopefully you do too!!
5 comments:
Omg. What a bunch of silly girls! Super cute, though! :)
Okay, this is too funny - we were at a birthday party for my neices this weekend, too, and got those SAME glasses!! I used them last night in a photoshoot, too. :o)
I LOVE these - have to get me some of those glasses for photos!
Oh I just LOVE LOVE LOVE those shots! Bean just looks so CUTE with those on! I keep going back to those pics for a good laugh!
those glasses are hilarious! i think that i need a pair too :)
Post a Comment