Monday, October 06, 2008

Best Shot Monday

it's monday already? how'd that happen??

anyways, here are my best shots of the week. they may not be masterpieces but i think they are just too cute! of course, how could pictures of little bean "doing" her daddy's hair not be cute?
i'm not sure what she is doing but it looks a little rough.
i think i'm glad she isn't doing my hair!


i guess it can't be too bad. i think he is smiling here or is that grimacing....
i'm not sure. ;)


hmmm, now she is looking a little crazy.
i wonder what is going through that brain of her's right now?


she's still going at it.
daddy must be a patient man!


i think she may finally be satisfied with the results.
for daddy's sake i hope she is!! ;)


looking to see more great pictures? head on over to tracey's and check out what everyone else has been up to this past week.

11 comments:

Brittany said...

AWWWW!!!!! Those are SO precious! I think I like the last one, the best. Look at how proud daddy is of his little girl. sigh.

Anonymous said...

These are just too cute for words!

And speaking of hair...I just LOVE Bean's!

Unknown said...

How cute! She's quite proud of her styling abilities, isn't she? HA!

Jen said...

I love that she is so focused on doing his hair. So cute!

Never That Easy said...

A brave man, to sit through such attentions. ;)

kim said...

That's hilarious! What a great dad to sit so patiently while his daughter "does" his hair. :-)

Christina said...

She is quite the stylist! And he is quite the patient Daddy. LOL!

Arizaphale said...

I love your picture stories. haha I can just imagine the torture daddy was prepared to endure for his Bean :-D

Kimberly said...

You've got yourself one patient Daddy there. Too cute!

Rose said...

How cute!

Harrison styles my hair all the time. he loves to have my hair in his hands.

check out my Wordless Wednesday! How ironic. (sorry I didn't link it - too lazy I admit.)

Joanna said...

These are so sweet. I LOVE getting pictures of my Ella with her Daddy. It just melts my heart. Theres something about a man and thier daughter that is so sweet and wonderful.