Monday, October 13, 2008

Best Shot Monday

here we are- monday again! how does monday keep sneaking up on me like this??

here are my best shots this week. sadly i have been in a funk when it comes to taking pictures and don't have many to choose from. but i did find something to share!

sprout was sitting on the couch with daddy. suddenly daddy calls for my attention and we watch as sprout falls backwards in slow motion. he has fallen asleep and can't keep himself upright any longer!

don't you wish you could just fall asleep anywhere? :)


for more best shot's head on over to tracey's place!!

15 comments:

tracey clark said...

giggle. i do wish i could! my husband can, lucky dog. such a cute shot!!

Jen said...

That is too funny. I agree. I wish I could just pass out anytime and anywhere.

Never That Easy said...

Yes, that would be amazing (but also potentially embarassing, as I'm tired in the most ridiculous places). These are adorable.

Unknown said...

ah, to be a baby again! i feel like that many days...but could never do it.

we get to see DH, too! fun shot!

Rose said...

Yes, I wish I could. On the other hand, I can't tell you how often I will be sitting on the sofa with Harrison in the afternoons, watching a show with him or - more often - reading a book and start to fall asleep. Like totally asleep! Harrison will say, "Mama, open yours eyes!" Oops.

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh. SO cute!!

Unknown said...

HA! I always say that the male of the species can fall asleep anytime, anywhere. It's true, really it is...

Jaimee said...

That is toooo cute! What a precious moment!

Joanna said...

That is hilarious! So glad you caught it on camera!

Rose said...

had to come back -still cracks me up!

Christina said...

LOL! What a funny little man. As tired as I am these days...I think I could fall asleep just about anywhere, given the chance!

Daddy for the BSM pick of the week - it's becoming a trend!

Maggie said...

Now that kid is a seriously good sleeper!

Kimberly said...

LOL! I've seen old men in church do the VERY SAME THING! LOL!

Anonymous said...

That's looks so uncomfortable! I love that he passed out like that!

Arizaphale said...

Er....I CAN!!! :-)

This is so delicious. I remember the BA falling asleep draped over my knee once. They are so funny.