Monday, October 20, 2008

Best Shot Monday

we went to the pumpkin farm this weekend! it was a lovely fall day- sunny but still a bit chilly. a perfect afternoon for picking out your jack-o-lantern to be. i took tons of pictures, of course! here are some of the highlights....

first the hayride out to the pumpkin field! and bean LOVED that hayride! who knew that a wagon filled with hay pulled by a tractor could be so fun and exciting? :)


she found the perfect pumpkin.
she was a little disappointed that she couldn't pick it up!


daddy helps her carry it back to the spot where the hayride will pick us up.
(i love this shot!)


here comes the tractor!! hooray!


sprout was very serious the whole day.


even when he was standing amongst all those pumpkins


maybe it was all that hay he ate!
blech!


we came home with 2 pumpkins, 6 pumpkin donuts, 1 caramel apple (with m&m's on it- YUM!) and a very happy family. hooray for great weekends! hooray for fall! :)

stop by tracey's and check out what everyone else has been up to this past week!

15 comments:

Brittany said...

Excellent shots!

Unknown said...

I love that shot of them walking away too. But that last one of the kids sitting together is pretty darn cute too!

So much fun! : )

Christina said...

Daddy and Bean walking together - precious!! I can't wait for our pumpkin trip soon. So much fun! And Sprout is cute all serious like that.

Arizaphale said...

Lovely sequence! I can't get over all those pumpkins just lying around on the ground. Wild!
Gotta love Sprout's face though :-D, I just want to pick him up and cuddle him......

Unknown said...

awww...what a fun day! I love the bean trying to pick up her pumpkin! that is sweet!

Killlashandra said...

Her pumpkin almost looks as big as her! Cute picture. I've never had pumpkin donuts before I bet those were good. :)

Jen said...

I love that shot of sprout all serious. Very sweet. Can I have one of those pumpkin donuts?

Vered said...

Looks like you had fun. It's great that you captured it in your photos.

Bunny said...

Oh my goodness, that Sprout with the pout is too cute! Adorable!

Joanna said...

The one of Sprout is hilarious....but your right, the one with Daddy carrying the pumpkin is the best!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot from behind. I have so many of those with Daddy and kids having their moments while I linger back.

I also love the one with your daughter next to the big pumpkin.

MGF said...

Those potty lips... Great

Kimberly said...

Sprout is the cutest looking all serious. LOL!

Maggie said...

What great shots -- I love the shot of Bean and her daddy walking -- totally frame-worthy!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the two of them and Sprout eating some hay! :)