sprout has pulled himself up to stand three times today. i guess we get to lower the crib mattress again tonight. i'm not sure i'm ready for this......
on a completely different note, i've got the cold from h-e-double hockey sticks. our trick or treat party is tonight. i so want to see my cuties in their costumes and see people's reactions to what i made for them to wear but i'd pay any amount of money to just stay home and sleep. i don't know what to do. sprout obviously doesn't care but bean does- oh boy does bean care. this is all she has talked about for weeks. she has even practiced trick or treating. i suppose i'll have to suck it up and take them out..... sigh.
4 comments:
Now that's just rotten timing! So sorry Carey!! I'm wishing as hard as I can for the evil cold to miraculously dissapear!
And Sprout? Slow down, do ya hear me!?
Snap! I am full of cold too and it's 25C here! I hate Summer colds :-(
Hope you managed the night out ok. A few 'warming drinks' usually kill a few germs and mask the heavy head I find :-)
Bless your heart! I hope it went over okay and that you're feeling better!
P.S. I can't help but wonder what in the heck Sprout is in such a hurry about. That kid is going somewhere in life, and fast too! :)
Post a Comment