we told bean that when she filled her potty chart with stickers (35 total) we would take her to chuck e cheese. well, she has filled two and a half charts. we figured we better get on the ball and take her already!
she had a wonderful time! she ate veggies out of my salad, pizza, fruit, and jello. she played games to win tickets with daddy. she rode rides- this one pictured being her absolute favorite. of course she kept saying she wanted to dance with chuck-e, like nadia. (christina has a little video of her daughter
the second picture here is of bean and her daddy playing "deal or no deal" for tickets. they were waiting to find out what was in bean's case. she didn't do great, she should have taken the deal BUT she liked that white flashing "no deal" button and slammed her hand down on it every time the banker offered her a deal. it was pretty funny!
it was a great day. lots of fun was had by all of us. and we get to go back in about 1 1/2 weeks for a birthday party! maybe she will dance with chuck-e then..... ;)
5 comments:
Yay Bean and her potty charts!! :)
Adam has filled 10 sticker spots in two days... Hopefully we will be going somewhere special soon, too!!
(I totally stole your whole potty chart idea... and it works... so I am not ashamed that I stole it! lol)
Man...I can't see the photos! But I can imagine, the girls LOVE ChuckE - what is it about that place?? I actually dislike it intensely...but it gives them such joy.
Go Bean! You know, I've never been to Chuck E Cheese and neither has Bryce. I'll have to remember that for when he starts potty training. Sounds like it worked out well. :)
WTG with the potty charts, Bean! That is too funny about her wanting to dance "like Nadia" and then being afraid - especially since we were there today, and Nadia did the exact same thing!!! But I did get a new video for Bean - I'll try and get it posted soon. :o)
Potty Chart - what a novel idea, maybe it's time for me to try one.
We went to Chuck E. Cheese last week too! How funny I read about Nadia going and I was working on my post and she mentioned that you guys went! Too funny!
Post a Comment