Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where does she get this stuff??

bean found a dime on the floor. just a regular old dime. she asked if she could have the coin. i said sure.
she walked around the rest of the day showing everyone her "coin from egypt". yes, she claims that the dime is from "egypt"! she is very serious about her "egypt coin".

so, i guess you can imagine that it was a problem this evening when she couldn't find the egypt coin.... yeah, i need to get to egypt to find another i guess. ha!

two year olds are a strange bunch, aren't they? :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

ha ha ha!!!!! Egypt... ha ha ha. I can't stop laughing. I love bean :)

Christina said...

No kidding, where DO they get these ideas?! Maybe the "egypt coin" could resurface in the morning, in the form of another ordinary ol' dime?

Arizaphale said...

She is astounding!!! What a wonderful mind. I would love to be her teacher in a few years :-D

Kimberly said...

LOL! I swear, Bean may end up being a storyteller or an author when she grows up. What an imagination!