ok my post earlier, although funny in places, still sounded awfully whiny. i don't like it when the bean whines so i shouldn't either! right? ;)
so to make up for it, i'm going to share a video with you! yes, it is amazing. i finally shot a video in which i didn't hold the camera sideways! (i'm not exactly the brightest berry in the bunch!!) so here is bean painting a picture. we used washable tempera today.... mostly because when we use watercolors black is the dominant color. why? i don't know!! she just always uses black. hmmm. should i be worried about that? ha ha! ;) i don't have any black tempera so problem solved!
6 comments:
hahaha. She's so cute! :) That's why we love her.
holy cow, she really does talk great! That's amazing! She is adorable, it's great to see her in action. And too funny about the black. :o)
I can't believe how well she talks. That's incredible!
I have just caught up on your week. Bean certainly has excellent verbal skills, just as you say! Simply say 'thank you' when anyone comments about it :-) I mean, its all in the genes right? Its wild the way kids differ from each other. We had a friend whose same age daughter was saying 'cup of tea mummy?' when the BA was still struggling with 'duck'. On the other hand the same girl was just mastering standing when the BA was comfortably walking and climbing. They are all unique. I suspect Bean is a very bright little button. She sure is cute with her red paint. As for your 'whiny' post...go for it. That's what your blog's for! We can take it. I was also shocked to hear your news regarding your friend's sister. We unfortunately also knew a wonderful girl who was murdered back in the early 90s here in Adelaide. The devastation to the family was enormous but her mother, who has a great faith, has ended up working with families who are victims of crime and through this she has found meaning from the awful events. I pray your friend's family will also be able to make some sense out of this senseless crime. Meanwhile,hope you're having a good weekend.
She is very cute and does speak very well.
I love to see how interested kids are about painting. I remember how much I love it when I was small.
so cute. That little girl knows her colors! Funny.
Post a Comment