Friday, January 18, 2008

Honestly!

ok, who told my bean that it was ok to start waking up this early?!?

my child, who previously woke up between 8 and 8:15, is now getting up between 7:20- and 7:45. WHY?!?!?! and why, oh why did it have to correspond so well to me being unable to sleep for more than an hour straight at night?!?!? i toss, i turn, i pee... pretty much anything but sleep. of course, she sleeps like a log and can't wait to start the day.

i'm tired. i don't think i can emphasize that enough.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I feel ya, girl. My little early bird was up at 6:15 this morning. NOT cool.
But, at least I don't have the got-to-pee-all-the-time thing!

Brittany said...

It's in the water? Adam was up at 6:00 this morning!!!!! In between Andy and I, in bed... singing!! SINGING! I thought I was going to scream. And I was up with Matthew three times last night (stupid shots!). So, I feel ya!! Get as much rest as you can, today! :)