i'd love to say i was having a great time with this pregnancy. i would love to tell you how happy i am and how my heart is full of joy. but that would be a lie. a total lie.
i have no joy. no happiness. i'm too tired to enjoy even the simplest things. bean irritates the crap out of me. yet, i don't want her out of my sight because i also feel like she is the only thing around this place that could ever make me smile.
my back hurts, my stomach is heavy, and my sciatic nerve is killing me.
i look lumpy and large. i see other pregnant women and they look all cute with their round bellies and perky breasts. but my breasts are large enough to have their own gravitational pull so there is NOTHING perky about them. they just lay lifeless on my stomach. sigh.
i just want a good nights sleep. i wake up too often (to pee of course). last night i ran into the bathroom door because it was partially closed. (note to self: remember to open eyes when heading to the bathroom!!!)
this is down right depressing! why are you reading this still?? i should just shut up already!
i have 77 days until my due date. 77 days..... hey, does anyone out there have the ability to speed up time?? seriously.
anyone? anyone??
5 comments:
I tried not to laugh at your rant...really I did. I laughed a little. Sorry.
You look amazing! You're beautiful...so shush. (I meant that shush as lovingly as possible, btw)
If it makes you feel any better, I can't sleep either! We could call each other at 3 am! haha.
I have to admit that I find your post humorous, just because I could have written it myself. I'm right there with you. Last night I stepped on a GI Joe AND a matchbox car on my way to the bathroom. :) I'm also closing in on the total and complete lack of energy. By the time I'm through cleaning house and fixing lunch, I'm wiped out for the rest of the day. Only 77 more days though. I envy you. I've got 98 yet to go. :)
Hang in there...maybe the little one will come a week or so early - then you have even less time to wait! But not too early, of course...
I felt exactly like that during my second pregnancy. The good news? I don't feel like that anymore. I have a tendency to run into walls and door jams when I sleepwalk to the bathroom at night, so you could have it worse. Good luck to you in the next 70 or so days.
hugs! I remember feeling that way during my pregnancy, and I can't even imagine doing it with a toddler on the loose. This baby better appreciate all you're putting up with eh?! ;o) You did make me giggle tho, even if it was a sympathetic giggle - especially the part about your boobs, since mine at STILL that way 2+ years later. ugh, why do some women want bigger boobs?! Anyway, here's wishing for the next 2 months to fly by. :o)
Post a Comment