oh, you need to check out the bean's new dance move. seriously! this is unbelievably funny. she has never done this before and well... you just gotta watch it, you will know it when you see it. i apologize for any jiggling of the camera because i was laughing so hard and trying to hold it in! ok, so i failed to hold it in at the end... i'm sorry, it was funny!
(oh also sorry about the total lack of focus at the beginning. i don't know what that is about!)
6 comments:
hahaha. What was with the butt in the air?? LOVE IT! :)
Adam said "I miss ****" :( Poor Adam misses his best friend! Maybe we should get together, as well as see each other at playgroup this week!
Way to shake that booty Bean!!! LOL! :)
Go Bean,where do they learn these things
Bean, you've got the moves!!!! Now Mommy, 'fess up - you taught her that, didn't you!?
Nadia does a booty waggle, too...soooo funny!
You SO failed to 'keep it in'!!!! I loved your giggling almost as much as bean's move!! I also love the nonchalant pass with the drink cup at the end. And what was she saying to begin with while she was clapping??
HILARIOUS!!!! That is the funniest clip I've seen in a long time. Hmmm... wonder where she learned that move????
Post a Comment