Saturday, December 22, 2007

A little better...

well, i'm still alive. that is about all i can say at this point. i have basically eaten nothing since dinner on thursday night and although i'm hungry, i'm too afraid to eat. food sounds good, until i smell it then i really don't want anything to do with it. i'm also having pretty severe back pains for some unknown reason.
i did manage to get the husband to come home early yesterday. see, he has two jobs and he was supposed to work both yesterday, thus getting home at 10:30pm. anyways, he came home early to find the bean and i napping. yeah, the bean took a nap. i was scared. she doesn't nap and now she is napping. uh-oh. husband took her out to eat, she threw up at the restaurant. she threw up again at home. i knew that nap was bad news! she did sleep pretty peacefully through the night though. only woke up once asking for water to drink.
today, i woke up to one last bathroom episode. since then i haven't had to run back in there and that makes me happy. bean also had a delightful diaper for me to clean up after breakfast. she kept telling me she only "tooted" but i knew it was more than that! she's napping again right now... she fell asleep on the floor. this can only mean she is still sick... at least she doesn't have it as bad as mommy did.
we are just hoping that daddy doesn't get it too. we all want to be healthy and well so we can enjoy our christmas!

5 comments:

Christina said...

I'm glad you're at least a little better now, and I hope Bean is over it soon too! Sending get well vibes!

Maggie said...

I'm glad you're a bit better - hang in there, and I hope the little bean is better soon too!

Unknown said...

oh, please, please, please be gone by tomorrow! wishing you all a happy, healthy Christmas!

Brittany said...

Oh I am glad you're better!!! How is bean? And daddy?

Kimberly said...

What is it with these nasty illnesses coming right before Christmas. The exact same thing happened to us last year and we were all miserable. I hope everyone's completely well soon!