Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh so sick...

violently cold, blazing hot. up ALL night in bathroom. continues this morning. feeling very gross. home alone all day with a 2 1/2 year old.
please send healthy vibes this way for me (and sprout).
sigh.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

oh NO! It got you too :( I'm sorry!!

Maggie said...

Hope that you feel better soon (and that the day passes quickly)!

Kimberly said...

((((Hugs))) There's nothing worse than being pregnant, SICK, and all alone to take care of the toddler. I hope you feel better in record time.

Christina said...

Oh NO! I am so sorry. Here's hoping it passes very quickly. Hugs!

Unknown said...

sending big, HEALTHY hugs your way. i'm so sorry. take care of yourself - remember to try to do that!

Arizaphale said...

Poor you!!! I hope as you read this that the worst has passed. There seems to be a lot of it about!!!