bean went sledding for the first time today!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!! she went to visit her cousins today and they went out on the hill in their backyard. they all had SO MUCH FUN! bean didn't even mind trudging back up the hill after every run. (which was great because lugging my pregnant butt up the hill was hard enough, i didn't need to carry her too!!)
then they took
it was a fantastic day. we all had so much fun... although i think that bean's uncle jack was probably jealous when he got home and saw the snowman. he loves to do that sort of thing! hopefully it will keep snowing this winter so we can do this again and again!
5 comments:
AW! So much fun! :) Looks like a great day.
Btw- I keep forgetting to respond. Next Friday was the day I was talking about! :) And I don't remember what else I was supposed to tell you. AH!! I can't wait until this kids are no longer sick. It's been hell.
I just found your blog not that long ago... but I can't remember where from.
Well, now that I see Brittany's comment I know where... it must have been her blog.
anyway... your kids are adorable and look at that snowman. Wow!
Have a great night
-Brittany
Uncle Jack's not the only jealous one - I am too!!! Sounds like such a fun time. Did you make snowangels and snow icecream, too!??!?
Great pics! I'm jealous... our snow has not been moist enough for packing. My Lauren is dying to make a snowman and doesn't quite understand why it won't work.
That snowman is the BEST!!! Lord I miss snow.....
Post a Comment