
Have you ever seen anything sweeter in your whole life?!?! honestly! don't you just want to snuggle them??
mommee and her boys came over to decorate christmas cookies yesterday. and, while that was fun, apparently bean's new big girl bed was more fun! they pretended to nap. they hid from each other under the quilt. they hid from their mommies. they NEVER stopped giggling! it was so funny to watch.
it seems hard to believe that at two years old you could have a "best friend" but that is just what they are. they really do love each other.
7 comments:
aw. That made me cry a little. They are so sweet. And yes, they are the best of friends! Whenever I ask Adam who his friends are, he always says Bean first... followed by stinky bear, matthew, sadie and sami. ha ha.
We had SO much fun yesterday. Thanks for having us over! :)
Oh my that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!!!
I have to agree, that is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen!
Ahhhh! That is so precious! One of the sweetest sights EVER! I'm melting over here.
in. a. puddle. of. goo.
so cavity-inducing sweet.
*sigh*
That is a perfect shot. I can almost hear them giggling to one another...
No, I have never seen anything more precious. I love it.
Post a Comment