Sunday, November 18, 2007

Well.... (a retraction of sorts)

ok, so maybe i'm slightly glad that daddy went to the casino last night after all.... i mean when he woke up he gave me... are you ready?... $500.00!! woo hoo!! and this time it is all mine, i'm not letting him borrow it back! ;)

and i really want to show you what bean did last night... but you are going to have to wait because i think i want to use it in my best shot monday post.
what?!? you only have to wait a day for goodness sake! :)

3 comments:

Christina said...

Oooh! Wow! I just read your last post and was already to express my sympathy and say I do the same thing - saying something's fine when it's really NOT - but then I read this. Awesome! Yeah, $500 is worth one evening of single motherhood! I'm jealous, I could so use that cash. ;o)

Can't wait to see Bean's latest antics. :o)

Brittany said...

yay daddy!!


PS No playgroup Wednesday :( Let's do something instead!

Anna said...

WOOWOO! So exciting!

And what A CUTE BSM!!