remember how bean got her christmas portraits taken about a week and a half ago? probably not. ;) let's just say she did AWESOME. they posed her and she
stayed put! they asked her to do specific things and she
did them! and the pictures were cute too. here is a sample...



how adorable are those!!!! :)
now i gotta go.... see, bean likes to undress herself and, well, she is stuck in her sweater. she can't get it off and she can't get it back on. she is starting to enter panic mode! sigh.
5 comments:
I love the first one! Her pose and face combination makes the shot!
How precious! I especially like the close up of her face. Those are definitely some pictures worth bragging about!
Adam and she could have such cute babies.... lol ;) hahaha.
Seriously, though, she's so sweet!
Poor Adam had competition with the girls, at playgroup, over his Bean... I think he coped well.
Oooh, those ARE great! She is such a sweetie! Love that expression in the first one - some Bean attitude!
oh.my.stars.
bean is too cute. i love them all...
Post a Comment