
is this pretty??? no! you can't decorate that! it looks like it has a bad case of christmas tree mange or something! that tree needs fixed.
so, one of daddy's "poker friends" is big into christmas lights (as in he lights his whole appartment that way... no joke!) and he is coming over today. my hope is that he can figure out what is wrong and fix it or he has lights that we can borrow to fill in the gaping wholes on the tree.
so, maybe tomorrow bean can help decorate her tree. if not, mommy is going to start being disappointed too! ;)
2 comments:
ROFL! Christmas tree mange? That's hilarious! Sorry bean was disappointed and I hope the poker dude can get you all fixed up. :)
I am LOL at the Christmas tree mange, too! Poor Bean. I hope she gets to decorate her tree soon. I'd just wrap an extra string of lights around to fill in the patches!
P.S. Lighting the whole house with Christmas lights...that sounds kinda cool!
Post a Comment