for three days before thanksgiving bean talked about how she was going to eat mashed potatoes and gravy and turkey. she was excited about it. she couldn't wait.
i was hoping for the best but i remained slightly skeptical...
if you just thought to yourself, "i bet she doesn't eat them." you were SO right!! she wanted them on her plate yesterday but wouldn't touch them. today she just kept saying, "no". they weren't allowed anywhere near her plate.
she does like cranberries and dinner rolls though. :)
hope you all had a lovely holiday!
4 comments:
I remember the fights over Christmas dinner with the BA :-( Thankfully she's broadened her tastes nowadays...
little turkey...
HA HA HA I made a funny ;)
see you at Thomas day, today?
Nadia wasn't a fan of Thanksgiving either...she ate the turkey and that's about it. The sweet potatoes she helped to make and was so excited abouut? Wouldn't touch 'em. Crazy kids!
Ha! I fixed Bryce a plate with a little bit of everything on it and what did he eat? Two bites of a biscuit and that was it! I wish *I* had that kind of discipline. ;)
Post a Comment