Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thursday's Theme: Mama


wow! i almost forgot it was thursday... the theme is mama. and i also discovered that NO ONE takes pictures of me and bean together. there were so few pictures that i'm even partially in... kinda makes me sad and jealous of everyone else's pretty mama pictures. i guess that's what happens when you are the photographer in the family though!

this is a picture of bean and i right before we left the hospital. that is why i look so happy- i couldn't wait to get out of there! ha! we were just waiting for the nurse to come back and cut off her little alarm (you know the ones they wear so you can't steal a baby off the maternity ward). i don't look half bad for giving birth just 48 hours before, huh? ...please lie to me and say i look beautiful. ;)

if you want to see more mama pictures head over to tracey's. enjoy!

12 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

Beautiful photo... YAY for you leaving the hospital so soon.

I shove the camera at my husband or anyone else so that they can take pics... LOL!

Karen said...

Aw, what a sweetie! And yes, you look fantastic. :)

Dawn said...

lovely!!

I know what you mean about not being in many photos. I really had to dig for the ones I displayed today.

mandaroo63 said...

you look beautiful and radiant, and i'm not lying.... : )

Maya said...

Little little Bean!

Get on the other side of that camera girl! :)

Anonymous said...

You and Bean are both beautiful. Happy mom day theme.

Christina said...

You DO look beautiful, and I'm not lying! You're radiating the joy of new motherhood! It is hard getting pictures of ourselves with the kiddos...that's why I use the timer a lot of hold the camera out and take random pictures until I get something that works! Almost all the pictures of me and the girl, I took.

Cari said...

Honestly, you do look wonderful.

And I'm with you on not being in many photos with the girls...hubby doesn't touch a camera unless specifically requested and then for as little time as possible. :) stinker.

Brittany said...

You bounced back great after Bean. You're so prettttyyy ;) I'm not lying either.

LOOK at BEAN! ah! She was so small... I don't even remember her that size!

Rose said...

OMGosh, look how tiny she is!?! so precious! You both are gorgeous in that glorious moment.

Arizaphale said...

No need to lie, you look great...and beaming. Make sure people take your picture more often, its great to see you!!!

Laura McIntyre said...

I feel the same way about pics , but you do honestly looks great. Bean is so small and adorable