
bean found this lady bug in her pool. i carefully removed him from the water (and certain death) and put him on the side where she could watch. she thought he was very neat. she talked to him. she made daddy come look at him. she was VERY concerned when i took him off to the garden. i had to explain several times that lady bugs like gardens so he will be happy and safe there. :) i'm really surprised that she didn't insist on going to find him in the garden!!
today bean and i are going to gramma's house. daddy is staying here and manning the garage sale. so, if you live nearby and enjoy other people's junk... no seriously, it is a neighborhood garage sale and some people have good stuff. (note that i said some people and not i.) ;) saturday from 9-5... you know, just in case! no pressure! ....please, buy my crap.
2 comments:
Oooh, I love a good garage sale...wish we did live within shopping-distance!
So cute about her buggy pal! Nadia has been discovering bugs lately, too, especially roly-polys!
Ohhh fun! Good luck making some money! haha. I am not good with neighborhood garage sales- I generally spend the money I make!! haha. Have fun with Gramma!
Post a Comment