
little bean is 22 months old today. that means in two months she will be 2... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
it hardly seems possible that almost 2 years has gone by since she was born. yet, at the same time, i barely remember my life without her in it. life is fuller. i take pleasure in the little things- like bugs, moss, and tree buds. HA! she makes me see things that i didn't notice before- like filling the flowerbeds with rocks instead of mulch was probably not the smartest thing to do. HE HE! she has made my life richer. i don't want to know life without her in it.
i worry about deciding to have a second child for lots of reasons. (that is why the decision has yet to be made) do we have enough money? do i have the energy? will my husband help with the children enough? but mostly i fear that time will go even faster with a second one. i'm afraid i might miss something. silly, i know. but bean has taught me that the most wonderful things can happen when you least expect it.
2 comments:
I feel the same way! I can't believe it's been almost a year an a half for us, and yet at the same time I can harldy even remember life without her. I love how the little ones make us slow down and appreciate the little things in life.
I'm one of those old folks who had 4 children, mainly because we never really thought with our brains. But we all made it through. However, bringing a child up in today's world is a true challenge for reasons other than money. If you decide on another, I wish you the best. If you decide not to have a second, I applaud you, too.
Post a Comment