Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Girl Can Sing


here she is ladies and gentlemen, your next american idol!!!!!!!!!!

yes, this is a picture of the bean "singing" into her friend bubba's american idol microphone. he he he! pretty cute don't you think?
(although i must say that i'm not in love with the shirt she is wearing. oh it is cute! BUT when i took it out of the wash the ruffles are all crazy and sticking out. sigh. who wants to iron a toddler's shirt?!?! NOT ME! bah!)

on a me note- i started exercising yesterday. yes, i'm finally going to try to loose this obnoxious weight that i have been carrying around for years. (no, this isn't baby weight- i lost that a while back. this is stress binge eating weight. bah!) i did good yesterday... we will see how long it will last. sigh.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

When i am not prego anymore, we can work out together! I actually LOVE working out... I know, I am sick. lol