Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bean Driving and the Joys of Air Conditioning


here are the pictures as promised! bean driving an ambulance (i know you can't tell but that really is what it is- i swear!) and bean climbing into a '57 chevy. it was an exciting saturday night for her- she LOVES cars and trucks!! i can't wait to take her to see the fire trucks!!



so, A/C is in the house!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo! i have managed to cool the house down about 5 degrees in the past 2 hours- and that is huge because it was 85 degrees INSIDE my house at 1:00pm. of course it was 92 outside at the time.... i LOVE my new air conditioner. i love it so much i just might marry it! ;)
things are definitely looking up- bean and i will no longer be sweaty and irritable! and ALL of us might get a good nights sleep for a change. ahhhh, sleep!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Cute pics...she looks happy as a clam! And YAY for the a/c! I'm glad I wsa born in this century...I couldn't live without air.