Friday, November 07, 2008

Hooray!

bean and sprout have a new cousin! she was born less than an hour ago. she is 8 pounds 9 ounces and 19 1/2 inches. this is girl number three for my sister.

bean is excited but wants to know why they didn't get a boy baby because "they don't have a boy baby yet."
and i quoted one of her favorite books, "you get what you get and you don't get upset." ;)

congratulations sis!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! Oh, and I LOVE the quote. What book is it in? I know we'll be using that one around her someday way too soon!

Kimberly said...

Aww, congrats to your sister!

Unknown said...

I love your response!

What book is this from? Ben's been saying this lately (picked it up from his teacher at school)

Congrats Auntie!

Brittany said...

YAY!!! That is awesome! :) I can't believe she had another girl!!! CRAZY! :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! And perfect response, for sure!

Arizaphale said...

Three girls is the BEST!!! [I have 2 sisters ;-)]

I like the sound of this book too!!!

Christina said...

Congrats, Auntie! No such thing as too many nieces - I have 7 of them now. ;o)