Monday, November 10, 2008

Best Shot Monday

i actually took no photos this past week...... what is up with THAT?!?! but i dug around and found a few taken at the end of the previous week to share with y'all.

this is the outfit that sprout will wear in his christmas portraits.... probably. i saw something at another store the other day that i LOVE but i don't think it will coordinate well with the fancy dress that bean picked out. what is a mom to do?? i might buy it and bring it home and see. because maybe it will be perfect. how will i know unless i try?!?! ahhh!
i know buying them dressy clothes is entirely unnecessary BUT i so adore it! i will dress them up in ridiculous yet adorable clothes and everyone else will love it. so what if they will never wear these outfits again! i'm totally crazy, i know. but i only do it for christmas........ and sometimes easter. :)

so here is sprout trying on dressy clothes.....

ooooooh, what kind of pants are these?!?

he he he! mom left the tags on!!

oh yeah, i'm a stud!
i'm totally rockin' these threads!


so that's what i got this week. stop by tracey's and check out what everyone else is sharing this week!

17 comments:

Brittany said...

ha ha ha!! I love the little plaid on the bottom of the pants! SO cute!

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a big boy in that outfit!

Joanna said...

I love the giggle with the tags! Its so fun to dress them up, isnt it?

Jen said...

So cute. I love that first one where he is looking at the pants like, huh?

Christina said...

Good grief girl, you're just bound and determined to make me change my mind about having another baby, aren't you?! Dang but he's cute, and that outfit is precious!

Killlashandra said...

Too cute, I love the turn up on the pants in that red plaid. Great outfit. I don't blame you one bit for dressing up for pictures. :)

emily said...

I love the way he is looking at his feet in the first one, like he's trying to figure out why the pants are like that.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little mon!

Look at those cheeks...!...at those toes!

I just love this kid!

Kimberly said...

LOL! Man, he looks like he's loving the whole dressing up bit. I say just tuck the tags in the sleeve for the pictures and then take the outfits back. ;) (I have so totally NOT done that before. Seriously!)

kim said...

Who says boy clothes can't be fun???
I heard that a lot when Lauren was born... how fun it is to buy girl clothes. I enjoy buying Will clothes.

Unknown said...

That outfit is A-DOR-A-BLE!!!

tracey clark said...

that outfit is a total keeper. he looks adorable.

Bunny said...

Oh, I love the little vest! I just love baby boys dressed up in grown up style clothes. Too cute!

MGF said...

My boys had a similar outfit when they were young. The sweater vet is so darn cute.

Unknown said...

oh my stars! i thought that girls had the market on clothing cuteness - but that outfit rocks! or maybe it is just how adorable he is, pretty much anything would look adorable on that sweet pea!

Maggie said...

Oh I just love his baby toothy grin! And that outfit is adorable!

Arizaphale said...

I used to love dressing the BA up too! No such luck nowadays. T shirts and converse for everything *sigh*.
Sprout sure looks cute though :-)