bean pushed her chair away from the dinner table. the problem: chair doesn't slide, chair tips backwards. mommy can't get there fast enough. bean flies backward. bean's head slams into the wall.

the dent/hole you see in the wall is where her head hit. you would think that if you left a large dent in a wall you would have a matching lump on your head. surprisingly that isn't true. i can't find a mark on her. hmmm.
watching it happen took about 6 months off mommy's life though.
7 comments:
That dent came from her HEAD! OMG, yikes! I'm glad she's okay. Kids are amazing.
OMG!!! What a nightmare. mind you, perhaps the wall is like these modern cars which 'crumple' to protect you and absorb the impact?
OH MY!!!!
I am glad Bean is ok!!
What a hole! whew!
wow...thank god little kids have nice hard heads, eh?
poor little bean...i hope she is doing ok...
Glad she is ok, now go tell Daddy to get the wall fixed.
Holy cow! I'm so glad Bean is okay. That's a serious dent in the wall!
holy crap - poor Bean! I'm sure it scared her to death!
Post a Comment