2. shortly after the doctor alerts us to the size of the placenta the nurse says "whoa, look at the knot he tied in his cord!" sure enough there was a very large knot in that umbilical cord. he must have been doing some serious acrobatics in my belly to do that!
3. the pediatrician came in and gave us information about the circumcision. she then left to go do the procedure. this was at 8:00am, so sprout was less than 12 hours old. 30 minutes later she came back and said, "it went really well. he is doing just fine. it seriously couldn't have been any easier, he slept through the whole thing!" WHAT?!?! that is right. my son slept through his circumcision! does anyone else think this is crazy??
4. he sucks his thumb....
6. he likes to "peek" at people. we refer to it as "the pirate eye."
8 comments:
Ah! he is so gorgeous!! :) I like the pirate eye. hahaha. ARGH!
So, just to confirm my guess...does his name start with C????
Pieces of Eight!!Pieces of Eight!!
I cannot believe he slept through the circumcision! That's just crazy!
Gah! He's just so CUTE!
Sometimes boys do sleep through their circumcisions...which is always a treat for folks in the nursery...because when they aren't sleeping, those boys sure are cranky! Although with good reason...
1) I didn't get to see the placenta with my first. I'm going to ask to with this one. It was pretty yucky eh?
2) That's cool! I didn't even know that was possible. Somersalts indeed!
3) That's great, but I would never have thought that possible!
4) Awww...
5) That's the ONE thing we're totally prepared for. Even if baby girl ends up being a boy. Oh, and I don't think you can ever please everyone with the name. That's why we've refused to tell anyone until AFTER the baby is officially named. LOL!
6) That is so cute! Who is that holding him?
One more Sprout fact: he's CUTE!!
I never saw N's placenta - not sure I'd want to, HA!
I can't believe he slept thru it, what a champ!
FWIW, I love his name. :o)
for all who were wondering, that is husband's sister holding sprout... she claims to be the favorite aunt. ;)
Oh my gosh he is so precious! I love his pirate look!
Post a Comment