Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Goodness


i got to take a shower yesterday. a long, hot, steamy shower without anyone interrupting me. it was devine! "how did you manage that?" you ask? everyone else was still in bed, of course. no, not sleeping! no, no, no! bean wakes up at the CRACK of dawn so sadly no one was sleeping.
here is a picture of what i found when i got out of the shower. bean reading books to daddy and sprout (and the magpie too, she just didn't fit in the picture!). i believe that she is currently sharing the tales of olivia the pig, one of her favorites. it looks like sprout is enjoying it too! (really i think he is about to start fussing but honestly, doesn't that look like a laugh?!)

hope you are all having a fun and relaxing weeked!!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I think Daddy was bored.... ha ha ha.

SO cute! :) Long hot showers are DIVINE!!!!


PS- I will work on your new header this week... after I write my papers... only TWO left! :)

Arizaphale said...

It does look like a laugh and what a perfect picture. Remember all those long, boring, uncomfortable days of pregnancy? Wasn't it worth it???

Maggie said...

That is TOO SWEET! And you even got a shower out of the deal - bonus!

Christina said...

YAY for long, warm showers all alone!!! You know I'm a fan of them, even if they don't happen too often around here. ;o)
Looks like Bean put her Daddy to sleep. haha! But Sprout does seem to be laughing! such a sweet picture.

Unknown said...

that is true weekend goodness!! hooray for the showers, too!

kim said...

Awww...what a sweet shot. I love moments like that.