
this is the way we see bean most of the time- running off to do her own thing. it isn't that she doesn't want us around, she just doesn't care for the camera that is constantly attached to mommy's hand! HA! she sees me pull out the camera no matter how sneaky i'm trying to be.
i don't know whether to be happy or upset. we just got back from the doctor's office. i'm glad there isn't anything wrong with her but upset with myself for wasting the money on a visit that i didn't need. you see, the skin on the tips of her fingers is peeling off and she has been tugging on her ears. these are symptoms that some kids show when they have strep... mind you my girl didn't have a sore throat because she has been eating like crazy but i was still a little concerned. i mean, she is PEELING quite a bit, down past the knuckle on her thumbs even! but the doctor can't find anything wrong with her. so i spent $15 to chat amiably with the doctor. oh, and bean got some clifford stickers for being so good while they did the throat culture. (and she was REALLY good, i was very proud!) i know i shouldn't worry about the money because now i have "piece of mind" that everything is a-okay.... BUT i think that i already knew that everything was fine and i'm annoyed that i second guessed myself. i know the big question is, WHY is she peeling? they don't know but she is perfectly healthy as far as they can tell. she is just weird and "peel-y" i guess!
oh! the jim gill show at the library... WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bean would have had more fun had it not been at her nap time, but it was WELL worth skipping a nap for. I had FUN. i highly recommend going to see him if he comes to your school, library, etc. i'm telling you, its really fun! :)
3 comments:
Aw!! How long has she been peeling? I didn't notice it last week! Poor thing :( Maybe it's dry skin?
Clifford stickers are pricey these days... $15.00 is a great deal. lol
Adam has had two "headaches" in the last two weeks. He's actually told me that it hurts. I am a little worried because I was diagnosed with migraines at 7. I thought about taking him in or calling and asking about it- so don't worry about being paranoid! I think it's just apart of the job title "mom."
Oh, and as for the bag packing... I know, I know. Really, he won't come if i don't pack them-- right? lol
Ha! That's the same view we get of Nadia most of the time!
Be glad all you had to pay was $15. My stupid insurance will only cover 2 office vistis a year, and then it's all OOP. So far this year we've twice had to pay $100+, and one of those times nothing was wrong but my Mommy worry. Sigh. One of the costs of parenthood!
I love back shots these days, they really show how big the kids are. Im sorry about the peeling and hope it gets better soon.
Post a Comment