
begin. that is a hard one!!!
this is what i came up with. this is a picture that i like to call "how to begin to eat a cupcake"! funny huh? :) this is the first time i gave her the cupcake whole, usually i cut it into a couple pieces. she was very excited about getting to have the cupcake "big" but she just wasn't sure how or where to begin!
i can't wait to see what everyone else chose to post for begin! if you are interested too, head on over to tracey's and check it out!
10 comments:
ha ha That is AWESOME! :) I love the look on her face; so cute :)
Oh! I love it! She is cute as a button!
So very cute... and you also caught the beginning of the bite. I wish you'd have posted the end... I bet she was a sight!
sensational!...yes, I'd also like to see 'end' :-D
What a moment to catch!
That is great!
very creative use of the "begin" theme...love her mouth!
Hehe! This is just too cute! Great take on "begin" and great capture of the perfect moment! But now you have to share the "end."
So cute!!!
Cute, i could just imagine the mess and fun that went into the rest of the eating
Post a Comment