Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday's Theme: Spin


it is thursday and time for thursday's theme! yes, tracey over at picture this has started "thursday's theme" and this week she said SPIN!

well this picture is a few months old (we rarely wear sweaters in june in ohio!), but i thought it worked great with the theme. this was a tiny little carousel in a mall that we went to at easter time. that is bean's great aunt riding with her- they both had a great time! next thursday i'll try to have a "new" shot to share. ;)

do you have a picture that says "spin" to you? share it with us over at tracey's- it's FUN!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been seeing a lot of carousel shots recently, and this is a really good one!

Brittany said...

Oh that is a beautiful photo! :) I love it!

Stacy said...

Very nice photo and it fits the theme perfectly. :)

jenny said...

Aha! That's a good take on the theme. I have some carosel pics I could have used, too. :-)

Have a great week!

Ashlea said...

very sweet pic!

Christina said...

Perfect spin! I think every mommy has some carousel pics...I do too! Always so much fun.

Anonymous said...

A perfect choice for spin. Carousels are always fun.

Bunny said...

Beautiful! I love the movement in the picture!

Anonymous said...

Nice spin! You have really captured the movement of the moment!
Anna

tracey clark said...

I am loving that. Perfect shot for Spin!