
holy cow! bean will be 2 in EXACTLY one month! 2 years old, how can that be??? wasn't she just born yesterday... HA!!!!!
i made her birthday party invitations last night- i just need to buy some envelopes and they will be all ready to send out. we bought the balloons, streamers, plates, napkins and cups. we bought party favors for the kids. we are mostly prepared for the party, i'm just not sure i'm ready for her to be so grown up! she may not be a baby anymore but she will always be one in my heart..... :)
1 comment:
aw! She looks so cute in that picture! :)
I guess time flies when you're having fun, right?!
We are going to try to make the party! I told Andy it could be our escape from the family reunion! I don't want Adam to miss another one of his best friends' bday parties!
Post a Comment