Friday, December 19, 2008

Ugh

remember how last christmas i had that horrible stomach virus?

yeah, i got it again. i feel like i'm going to die and i have to take care of TWO kids this time.

can we all say a prayer that the kids do NOT get it this time. please and thank you.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh no! I hope that you feel better soon! :(

Arizaphale said...

OMG!!!!! What is it about this time of year???? I slept for 2 hours this afternoon with headache and fever. Let's both put some serious prayer time in about our health!!

Christina said...

No, No, NO! That's just not fair. You guys were sick for Thanksgiving, too!!! Crossing my fingers for a VERY fast recovery. Wish I were close enough to bring some chicken soup and hugs over!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so very sorry....here's some hugs and prayers that you will get to feeling better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

How horrible, I hope you are feeling better soon and everyone else remains fine

Unknown said...

Oh I'm praying it was just the 24 hour bug like we had and no kiddies contract it. Blech! Sending get well wishes your way!