Monday, December 29, 2008

Finally

i think the sprout man is finally getting better. yesterday was his first day with no "bad poopy". he is starting to eat more. he is less clingy.

his schedule is completely messed up. knowing when he needs to eat and sleep has become a big challenge- he doesn't even know himself. we are all very tired.

i'll be back soon. i just need to catch up on, well, just about everything!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

So glad Sprouty is doing better, but sorry things are all out of whack. It takes a while to get back into the swing of things after an event like this. Hope Bean was spared being sick.

Brittany said...

aww how sad :( We miss you guys and are hoping everyone is better soon!

Anonymous said...

I sure have missed you! Glad you are back...and hope everything swinging and jiving for you!

Unknown said...

Hallelujah! Nothing like a sick little one! I hope that you are all catching up and ready for a Happy New Year!

Christina said...

I'm glad he's at least on the road to recovery now...hugs and wishes for a quick return to normalcy!